The primary purpose of our program is to provide four year old children with the opportunity to access high-quality pre-kindergarten programs that prepare them for future school success by developing strong foundational skills in early literacy and mathematics. The goal of our program is to encourage and support child-initiated, child-directed and teacher-supported activities based on a curriculum to ensure strong instructional content aligned with K-12 and NYS Learning Standards.
- Our Pre-Kindergarten is an all day program.
- Tuition – 4000.00
- A Non-refundable deposit of $400 is due at time of registration.
- Applications are available at the school office.
Criteria for Pre-Kindergarten:
- Children must be 4 years old before December 31.
- Must provide birth certificate
- Immunization records and recent physical are required before the first day of school
The BISON Fund is not applicable to Pre-K class