The primary purpose of our program is to provide four year old children with the opportunity to access high-quality pre-kindergarten programs. The program prepares students for future school success by developing strong foundational skills in early literacy and mathematics. The goal of our program is to encourage and support child-initiated, child-directed and teacher-supported activities based on a curriculum to ensure strong instructional content aligned with K-12 and NYS Learning Standards.
Our Pre-Kindergarten is an all day program.
- Tuition – available upon request
- A Non-refundable deposit of $400 is due at time of registration.
- Applications are available at the school office.
Criteria for Pre-Kindergarten:
- Children must be 4 years old before December 31.
- Must provide birth certificate
- Immunization records and recent physical are required before the first day of school
The BISON Fund is not applicable to Pre-K class