Parent Portal is a tool for parents. It allows parents to keep track of their child/ren’s progress.
Through Parent Portal parents will be able to:
View child’s attendance record
View teacher’s gradebook
View test/quiz grades
View assignments – name of assignment, due date and grade on the assignment
View Progress/Report Cards
Parent Portal is available for Grades 3-8.
To access Parent Portal:
1. Log on to: https://parentportal.eschooldata.com
2. Once there you will be prompted for a user name and password. Your user name is your email address. The default password is: university11.
3. Once into the site you will be allowed to change your username and password.
4. You will now see your children listed – click on the child’s name. This will take you to the student profile page. You will see 5 tabs on the top left f the page: Home Profile Attendance Report Card Gradebook Progress Report. Click on whatever tab you wish.
5. If you click on Gradebook: To the right of the page you will see a tab which says “View Gradebook Assignments.” Click on this tab. This will take you to the list of courses the student has. Click on each course and the gradebooks will come up. You will notice a + to the left of each listing. Click on the + and the assignments/tests will come up for you to view.
6. To view Progress/Report Cards: simply click on the appropriate tab and the child’s Progress/Report card will show up.
Should you have any questions, problems logging on or aren’t sure of your username email address, please do not hesitate to call the school office, 835-7395 or send an email to: email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.