Every parent or guardian of a St. Joe’s student is a member of the Home School Association. All parents are invited and encouraged to participate in the HSA’s activities. The HSA meets at the school at 7 p.m. on the first Monday of each month throughout the school year. The HSA is a vibrant and engaged, and it welcomes your help and involvement!
Whether or not you choose to participate in the HSA, each school parent or guardian is required to participate in HSA-sponsored events in the following way, each school year: (1) The child’s (or children’s) Class Sponsored Event(s) and (2) the Starlight Gala (Teachers Benefit Auction) in December.
We are excited to have all SJUS families be part of our team and look forward to you sharing your time and talents with us!
Patty Bubar Spear – President
– Vice President
Dennis Schaeffer – Treasurer
Jennifer Johnson – Secretary
Bethany Garbutt – Event Coordinator
HSA Sponsored Events 2014-2015
- Welcome Back Picnic (HSA Parents) Thursday, August 28th
- Halloween Party (6th Grade) Friday, Oct 24th
- Chicken and Rib Dinner (8th Grade) Friday, November 7th
- Barnes and Noble Day (All Staff and Students) Saturday, November 22nd
- Starlight Gala (All SJUS Families) Saturday, December 6th
- Spaghetti Dinner (4th Grade) and Variety Show (3rd Grade) Friday, January 30th
- Multi-Cultural Night (2nd Grade) Friday, February 27th
- Fish Fry and Shrimp Dinner (5th Grade) Friday, March 20th
- Ladies Night Out (7th Grade) Friday, April 24th
- Mothers’ Day Plant Sale (Pre-K) Thursday, May 7th and Friday, May 8th
- Walk-A-Thon (K) Friday, May 29th
- Donuts with Dad (1st Grade) Friday, June 12th
*Dates Subject to Change
[contact-form-7 id=”207″ title=”contact”]