The following information outlines the application and registration process for acceptance at St. Joseph University School:
- An application is filled out and submitted to school office. See below to download Admission Application or Please call the school office (835-7395) for an application form to be sent to you.
- A screening interview is held. Parents and student(s) meet with administration. A current report card and/or cumulative record card should be provided along with any IEP/504 Plan a child may have.
- A letter is sent to the parents notifying them of acceptance.
- The following items are required after the student(s) have been accepted:
- A completed registration form
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Registration fee ($150 per child)