FLIGHT at St. Joseph University School
The FLIGHT Initiative is our Gifted & Talented Program. The program is available to all children in Grades K to 8.
- To provide activities for gifted students as an integral part of the entire Kindergarten through Grade Eight experience.
- To insure that the process of identifying gifted students is flexible, inclusive and uses multiple criteria that reflects the diversity of the community.
- To provide structured opportunities for gifted students to interact with peers of similar interests and abilities.
- To differentiate the curriculum in content, process and product.
- To meet the needs of individual learners.
- To recognize that gifted students have social and emotional needs that should be understood and accommodated.
For more information Contact: Sara Rodland, Flight Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org