Joining St. Joseph University School Community
3275 Main Street Buffalo, NY 14214 Phone: 835-7395 Fax: 833-6550
The following information outlines the application and registration process for acceptance at St. Joseph University School:
1. An application is filled out and submitted to school office. See below to download Admission Application.
2. A screening interview is held. Parents and student(s) meet with administration. A current report card and/or cumulative record card should be provided along with any 1EP/504 plan a child may have.
3. A letter is sent to the parents notifying them of acceptance.
4. The following items are required after the student(s) have been accepted:
- A completed registration form
- Birth certificate
- mmunization records
- Registration fee ($150 per child)